Welcome to my blog! Yes I am that feathery creature of the night that you've most likely seen at the latest opening of a bar, launch party, burlesque night or stuffing my face full of food! I review Sydney's offerings of things to eat, drink and everything in between. I enjoy trying out the weird, the wonderful, the wacky, the quirky or just plain fun. Life's far too short to not give everything a go just once! Hopefully I'll give you some great ideas to try out. Go to my new site: www.missfeathers.com.au

Saturday, October 30, 2010

Victoria's Secret Showcase event


Fashion Palette, Pink Ribbon Day & the Cancer Council NSW presents: Victoria’s Secret Showcase, Friday 29th @ Piano Room

Idea: Attend a random launch/ event

Free pink fairy floss, other pink candy, pink champagne (noticing a theme here?) and the chance to see Sydney’s (take note, not the real) Victoria’s Secret Angels? Yes please. We were there in a flash.

Although we had to leave before we got to see the run way show, we got to donate some money to a charity and have lots of free stuff! Always a good start to the night. This is the beauty of random launches. The free stuff. And the Piano Room was the perfect venue for this, live music (even if the singer wasn’t the best), big old fashion looking chairs, the odd large horse statue. There were lots of teetering women in heels and a few models floating around.
These are the perfect kind of events to go to before heading out to other places, all boozed up for free. So my suggestion, why not try attending a random launch? Go on, it might be fun.


3 comments:

  1. Go here for more pictures: http://2threads.com/article/fashion-palette-victorias-secret-pink-party
    Enjoy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Links to images of Victoria's Secret runway: http://www.facebook.com/home.php?#!/album.php?aid=260147&id=79775744089
    I love the Peacock outfit! I want it!

    ReplyDelete